Student Resources

Contact information for the following issues:


Medical help: Health Center

Mental wellbeing: Counseling & Psychological Services

Healthy food for free: Oh SNAP/CalFresh

County wide assistance: Humboldt County Department of Health & Human Services 


Getting a job: Academic & Career Advising Center

Understanding loans and grants/getting financial assistance: Financial Aid

Understanding tuition and fees: Student Financial Services


Accomodations for students with disabilities: Student Disability Resource Center

Tutoring services: Learning Center

Writing help: The Writing Studio

General Education Advising: Academic & Career Advising Center

Registration and DARS directions and tutorials: Student Center Help

Exploring topics about personal, professional and academic success: SkillShops 

Cultural Centers:

         African American Center

         Latinx Center

         Multicultural Center

         Native American Center (ITEPP)

Class Issues:

Issues with instructors (order of contact): speak with instructor, Chair of the department (SH 111), Dean of Students (SH 211)

         Students Rights & Responsibilities